6.29.2009

Pondering with a Slurpee

I usually go to the gym on Mondays, but this time on the way home I decided to stop by 7-Eleven for a Slurpee. It's probably not a good idea to fill your body with syrupy goodness after burning off calories and trying to get in shape. I don't care though. I'm not going to make it a habit!

So as I am sipping my Slurpee I started thinking about plarn. I love recycled and upcycled goods, but I have never made anything out of plarn. I am not interested in making bags or purses, so I am wondering what else would be made out of plarn? I want to make something useful...

If anyone has ideas I'd love to hear them!

Or if you want to make your own plarn here is how:


1 comment:

  1. I, too, am considering plarn. I am thinking bags and maybe a bathmat?

    I will have to check back to see what you create with plarn!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...