10.06.2013

New Amigurumi Animals!


I just listed these three new amigurumi. From left to right it's a Tanuki, Red Panda, and a Raccoon. Each are about 3 inches tall, so they are the perfect size to slip into your pocket for easy transportation. They are all from different parts of the world, but still have many similarities. The Raccoon is native to North America, The Red Panda lives in the forests of the eastern Himalayas and southwestern China, and the Tanuki dwells in Japan.
red panda amigurumi
raccoon amigurumi

tanuki amigurumi

6 comments:

  1. Awesome work you've done here ! I really like the way you place the color !

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soo cute. Do you sell the pattern for these?
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't sell my pattern for them at this time.

      Delete
    2. how can i get the patterns. I like the dogs and fox especially.

      Delete
  3. how do i get my hands on one of these?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...