1.24.2010

Army of Girs

I've just listed a bunch of Girs!

If you don't know about Gir then you are missing out on one of the funniest cartoons ever! Invader Zim was a cartoon series that was short lived, but hilarious. Gir is one of the main characters, and the most loved from the show. This crocheted amigurumi fan art is available through my Etsy shop.

This is a limited edition monochromatic series. I have so much yarn that rarely gets used, so I decided to put it to good use and create this series based off of my new Gir pattern. Each are about 4.5" to 5" tall.

Also, soon to be listed is a breast cancer awareness Gir. For this item $25 will be donated to Susan G. Komen For The Cure. I will be making no profit from this item. I don't think I will be making another Gir like this, so for now this is a one-of-a-kind item!

As always I do have some normal Girs available, but they sell fast! If you would like one please get in touch with me here or through Etsy and I will make one just for you! I don't charge more than normal for custom made Girs, and in addition to the normal Gir I can do any colors you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...