9.08.2009

Keeping up with the Zombies

I've been making more Zombunnies than I ever expected, but I've also designed a few new patterns for creepy cute Halloween characters!

A while back someone asked me if I would consider selling some of my patterns, but I have mixed feelings about that. Zombunny is a hard pattern if you don't know how to switch colors properly. Also, I just switch at random to make each of them unique. In fact, I have no written pattern for Zombunny. I just have it memorized, which is easy to do when you have to keep making them over and over!

I'm not a big fan of selling patterns, but I have posted a free pattern on this blog before, and I have one pattern for sale in my Etsy shop. Maybe in the future I will sell more patterns, but right now I'm not too motivated to do that.

If you are looking to buy a Zombunny and you don't see one in my shop...

It's because I ran out and I am making more! If you have a specific color you want, or if you want to buy more than one you can email me(davenevanxaviour@yahoo.com) and we can work something out. I do offer half off for bulk orders over 10 items, and I ship internationally.

Be sure to check out my Halloween section for spiders, bats, and other creepy cute Halloween items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...