8.10.2009

Feathery Featured Seller


I like the Shop Local feature on Etsy. It brought me to this user.

Feather accessories! I've noticed them popping up in stores, and spotted a few celebrities wearing them. You can dress up your look with a sleek feathery headband or feather earrings.

I love the iridescent shine a peacock feather has! Birds can have such beautiful feathers. Even sparrows have pretty little speckled feathers.

She has all different types of headbands to choose from. I prefer the standard plastic ones wrapped in fabric, but she also makes tie back and elastic ones.

Not into headbands? She also sells beautiful barrettes and earrings!

All of her items are made in a smoke-free environment and currently she is having a sale.

I just love this look! I am going to have to order one for myself, or just drop some hints to my boyfriend. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I love the look of the peacock feathers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...